Chicago Nutritionist | Holistic Nutritional Counseling | Registered Dietitian
The food we eat has a profound effect on our level of health and tendency towards disease, energy level, how we look, our state of mind, and general feeling of well-being. Margaret can help you discover the eating patterns that may be causing or contributing to ill health or low energy. Nutritional counseling is a powerful tool to help you set and achieve your health goals, whether you want to lose weight, have more energy, improve your digestion, or prevent or manage chronic diseases like diabetes or inflammatory bowel diseases. Working with Margaret can help you feel and look your best by providing your body with nourishing foods to support health and wellness and prevent disease.
Nutritional Counseling Sessions
Comprehensive nutritional counseling sessions include a complete review of your health and nutrition history. We will collaboratively develop a realistic plan including changes to your diet and lifestyle to help you meet your unique nutritional and health goals. Whether your goal is to lose weight, improve your digestion, energy levels or focus, Margaret can assist you in achieving optimum health.
Areas of Focus:
- General Wellness and Disease Prevention
- Improve your energy levels
- Weight loss or gain in a healthy way
- Improved Immune function
- Chronic Disease Management: heart disease, high cholesterol or triglycerides, diabetes
- Cancer Prevention
- GI (Gastrointestinal) related-disorders : Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, acid reflux, constipation, diarrhea, food sensitivities, food allergies, celiac disease.
- Women’s health
- FirstLine Therapy: a therapeutic lifestyle change program designed to promote weight loss and address conditions like obesity, metabolic syndrome, high cholesterol and diabetes.
- See me at Pulling Down the Moon for prenatal nutrition or infertility support
Appts available in-person or via phone or Skype.
Initial appt: $110 (60 minutes)
Follow up appt: $80 (45 minutes)
Additional follow-up appts: $65 (30 minutes)
Payment via cash, check, or credit card is due at the time of service.
Looking for a knowledgeable and engaging speaker for your next event? Top clients have included Mars, Inc and Northwestern University. Contact me for more information.
Contact me for more information or to schedule an appointment: